Student Company membership is an opportunity for dancers age 8-18 to advance their dance skills through performances and training outside of regular classes. Student Company members grow exponentially in confidence through increased performance opportunities and mentoring. They also build life-long friends.
Benefits of Student Company Membership:
- Key roles in our Nutcracker production
- Featured spotlight in our Spring Showcase
- Performance opportunities at local events, festivals, and competitions
- Invitation to serve as a teacher’s assistant in classes at our school
- Exposure to a variety of teaching artists and approaches to choreography
Student Company Requirements:
Level 1 – At least 1 ballet & 1 elective class per week
Level 2 – At least 2 Ballet & 1 elective class per week
Level 3 – At least 2 Ballet, 1 Pointe, 1 elective class per week
Level 4 – At least 2 Ballet, 2 Pointe, 1 elective class per week
Student Company members are required to attend at least one week of summer dance intensive at Ballet 180 School in order to prepare for the upcoming season of dance.