2019 BALLET 180 SCHOOL SHOWCASE
Theme: Anywhere you want to go!
We are proud to present our travel themed showcase featuring the talent of our dance students! Thank you for making the show a successful and fun experience for all involved! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you should have any questions.
DRESS REHEARSAL INFO
When & where is the dress rehearsal?
- Stage Dress Rehearsal: Friday, May 10th at Great Valley High School – 225 N. Phoenixville Pike, Malvern, PA 19355. See your arrival time(s) below.
- Studio Dress Rehearsal: At the studio during during regularly scheduled classes. See you scheduled date below.
Does my child need to attend the stage dress rehearsal?
All dancers in Kinderdance level and up that are performing in the show are needed at the stage dress rehearsal. It gives our dancers a chance to become familiar with the stage and practice the dance in front of an audience. Dancers in pre-primary and primary levels will have their dress rehearsals in the studio during class time.
Where do I go when I arrive for the stage dress rehearsal?
Please enter the auditorium and find a seat in the audience. We will be calling one class at a time to come up to the stage.
Do we need to stay for the whole dress rehearsal?
You may leave once you or your child has rehearsed each dance in which they are performing.
What should I wear to dress rehearsal?
Please arrive to dress rehearsal with full hair, makeup, and costume as if it were the day of the show.
When & where is the show?
Saturday, May 11th at 2:00pm at Great Valley High School – 225 N. Phoenixville Pike, Malvern, PA 19355.
What time should dancers arrive to the theater on show day?
Dancers arrive at 1:00pm and check in at the check-in table.
How long is the show?
About an hour and a half including intermission.
Do we need to stay for the whole show?
We ask that you please stay for the entire duration of the show as a sign of respect for the dancers on stage.
What should I bring backstage?
To expedite check-out we ask that dancers bring bring only a gallon size ziplock bag with your name on it that contains the dance shoes needed for the show. DO NOT bring any food or drinks. We have water backstage. Food is not permitted in the dressing rooms.
How do I protect my things backstage?
Please write your name on all your things (on the inside of your dance shoes and on the tag of costumes/clothes). Please see above about what to bring.
May I take photos or video during the performance?
For the safety of the performers, NO personal video or flash photography is allowed during the performance. You are welcome to take pictures and video at dress rehearsal.
Who needs to buy a ticket?
Anyone sitting in a seat in the theater needs a ticket; Performers do not.
How should I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online here: https://www.tututix.com/client/ballet180school
Please reserve tickets online for a reduced cost per ticket and for the ability to select your seats. Online ticket sales close at midnight on Wednesday, May 8. Tickets purchased after May 8th will be available at the door for an additional $5 per ticket.
Important Dancer Guidelines
- Remove all nail polish, earrings, and other jewelry before arriving to the theater.
- Have hair and make-up already done when you arrive to the theater. Unless otherwise specified, dancers should wear their uniform pink tights and have hair in a sleek (lots of hairspray) high bun.
- In order to provide a secure environment dancers must be checked in by one guardian and checked out by that same guardian. All other friends and family should wait in the lobby. This extra precaution can cause delays, so please be patient. Our primary concern is the safety of our dancers.