Ballet 180 School COVID-19 Guidelines
The health and safety of our staff and students is a top priority. The following guidelines are in place for the 2021-2022 school year and will be evaluated and updated based on the latest CDC guidelines and medical advice. If we are unable to safely conduct classes in person, classes will be held virtual instead. There will be no reduction in fees for virtual delivery of services.
All students attending class at the studio must agree to the policies below and must read, sign, and return this COVID-19 WAIVER before attending class: BALLET 180 SCHOOL COVID-19 WAIVER
- Students must arrive to the studio dressed in their dance uniform and ready for class.
- Masks are optional, but highly recommended. From May 31 – June 11, 2022 masks will be required in our studios.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio and all personal items must be in a dance bag.
- Parents of children under age 8 are encouraged to wait with their child(ren) until they are checked-in. Dancers age 8 and up can enter the dance area on their own.
- Classes for the 2021-2022 school year will be held in-person. If for any reason you must attend classes virtually, it is your responsibility to let the office know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of a forced closure, classes will transition to a virtual format for the duration of the closure. Tuition is non-refundable.
- Please encourage your dancer to use the restroom before leaving the house. The less bathroom breaks needed, the more time we can spend in class.
- The bathroom will be designated for one person per use.
- Our young dancers will be escorted to the bathroom by a staff member, but will need to be able to use the bathroom on their own.
- Please pick-up your dancer on time.
- Students who wish to carpool must provide a written or emailed note of consent from both parents/guardians.
- Hard surfaces, dance floors and restrooms will be sanitized daily.
- A deep cleaning of the building will take place twice a week by a professional company.
- Medical grade air filters will be used in the dance studios and windows will be cracked open as much as possible.
- If you are sick or you have had close contact with someone with COVID-19, please follow the latest quarantine and isolation guidelines from the Chester County Health Department: https://www.chesco.org/DocumentCenter/View/66532/2022-COVID-19-Isolation-General-Public
updated May 23, 2022