Experience the Transformative Power of Dance at Ballet 180 School
With a commitment to community and personal well-being, Ballet 180 School inspires a 180-degree positive transformation of the mind, body, and soul.
We promote growing as dancers and as people by building community and spreading kindness through the art of dance. As a result, you will receive high quality training at a dance school that feels like a close-knit family.
We value artistic excellence, so our talented faculty practice safe technique with our dancers. All of our ballet teachers follow the ABT® National Training Curriculum, a training program created by world class dance artists along with advisors from sports medicine, nutrition, physical therapy, and orthopedics. Therefore, our dance classes focus on strong kinetics, coordination, anatomy, and proper body alignment.
Ballet 180 School Features:
- 3 dance rooms
- 2 large individual bathrooms with room for changing
- Sprung dance floors with marley
- Onsite water fountain
- Numerous parking spaces
- First floor level with easy accessibility
- An outdoor fenced in courtyard for picnics and/or for siblings to play
- Nearby walking trails
- Close proximity to Gateway Shopping Center and King of Prussia Town Center which include Trader Joes, Wegmans, Starbucks, Chipotle, Panera, and more.