Studio 180’s 4th Annual Showcase
Join us for a garden themed performance that highlights the great talent of Studio 180’s wonderful students and all the hard work that they’ve put into their training throughout the school year. Studio 180’s Fourth Annual Showcase will be held at McShain Performing Arts Center of Rosemont College on Saturday, June 17th at 1:00pm and 4:00pm. Rosemont College is located at 1400 Montgomery Ave, Rosemont, PA 19010 (click here for detailed map). Tickets available online here: www.tututix.com/ballet180
Info for Performers
- Student Photo Day: Sunday, June 11 @ 12:00pm
- Photos by the talented Brian Mengini. Dancers can wear their favorite dance outfit for a 20-minute portrait session at Studio 180. Reserve your time slot in advance through Brian’s website: http://www.brianmengini.com/p/studio180
- Dress Rehearsals Wednesday, June 14 & Thursday, June 15
- See the info sheets below for your scheduled dress rehearsal time slot and corresponding performance time(s).
- Performances Saturday, June 17th at 1:00pm & 4:00pm
- Dancers are asked to arrive for their performance in full hair, make-up, and costume 1 hour before the performance starts.
Does my child need to attend dress rehearsal?
Do we need to stay for the whole dress rehearsal?
Do we need to stay for the whole show?
How long is the show?
Should I bring my child into the audience after they have completed their dance?
Do the performers need a ticket if they want to watch the show?
The performers do not need a ticket, as they will be in the dressing rooms/back stage.
What should I bring backstage?
How do I protect my things backstage?
How do I pancake pointe shoes?
Apply pan-cake to pointe shoes (foundation in a color slightly lighter than your skin tone). Please see the “how to” article here: https://bunheadbasics.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/pancaking-pointe-shoes/